Take a look at this guide to understand how billing works for plans in Trifecta Teams.
In this article:
Your billing is a monthly subscription. You are required to pay for tokens with a credit card, but the portal fee done at a monthly interval based on your first purchase. If you are a customer of a partner, then the billing terms you have worked out with them will apply.
Tokens are used to activate a user for the telephone system functionality. Trifecta Teams does not have any connection with your actual Microsoft licenses. If you require a Microsoft license to activate telephony (Phone System license), then you will go through your normal outlet to obtain that license.
Logging in for the first time
When you first login you are automatically on the free plan. With the free plan you get 1 free user to enable for voice and you are limited to the number of changes you can make on the platform. Once you are happy with the features and you want full functionality, then you can purchase more tokens to track and manage other users. One you take this step, then your account is moved to the Enterprise plan.
If you have come here because you have a partner, then your account will automatically have tokens and full functionality.
Adding new tokens
As an Enterprise customer you will have the option to purchase more tokens via the 'Orders' page or there is also a link on the 'Users List' page. This will take you through our payment gateway to complete all billing activities. Once the transaction has been completed, then you will be redirected to the portal where your new tokens await.
For Partners customers you would have already signed an agreement stating that you agree to all purchases done through the portal. In order for the transaction to be completed, your partner will require a Purchase Order (PO) number so that their accounts can invoice you accordingly.
You own all tokens for the life that you have a subscription with Trifecta Teams. Tokens are not static to a specific user, which means that if you have an employee leave and you want to activate the telephone system on a new user then you will not be required to purchase a new token.
Tokens are automatically recovered when your system administrators disable/ decommission an Active Directory account with telephony enabled.
Frequently asked questions
1. I have extra tokens in my tenant and I would like to share those with other tenants. Is this possible?
- No. All tokens are static to an individual tenant.
2. I need to activate a new user and I do not have a PO number.
- I'm sorry, a PO number is required for you to purchase additional tokens. Your alternative is to disable another user to free up a token for your new user, or contact your partner to sort something out.
3. Can I be invoiced monthly for all tokens?
- Unfortunately not. Because they are immediately usable, they are required to be paid for up front.
4. I haven't purchased a subscription but I receive billing emails and notifications about new licenses from Trifecta Teams. Why?
- You're the account admin or your email is stated in the Billing settings.
5. What currency am I going to be charged in?
- We accept US currency only ($USD). If your currency is different from US dollars, your subscription price will be converted from US dollars to your local currency.