Take a look at this guide to understand how billing works for plans in Trifecta Teams.
In this article:
Your billing is a monthly subscription dictated by the length of your contract. You are required to pay for tokens with a credit card, but the portal fee done at a monthly interval based on your first purchase. If you are a customer of a partner, then the billing terms you have worked out with them will apply.
Tokens are used to activate a user for the telephone system functionality. Trifecta Teams does not have any connection with your actual Microsoft licenses. If you require a Microsoft license to activate telephony (Phone System license), then you will go through your normal outlet to obtain that license.
Logging in for the first time
When you first login you are automatically on the free plan. With the free plan you get 1 free user to enable for voice and you are limited to the number of changes you can make on the platform. Once you are happy with the features and you want full functionality, then you can choose a plan that matches the number of users you wish to manage. This will give you more tokens to track and manage those users. One you take this step, then your account is moved to either a Professional plan or the Enterprise plan depending on the features you are looking for.
If you have come here because of your partner, then your account should automatically have tokens and full functionality.
Adding new tokens
As a Professional or Enterprise customer you will have the option to adjust your subscription via the 'Orders' page or there is also a link on the 'Users List' page. This will take you through our payment gateway to complete all billing activities. Once the transaction has been completed, then you will be redirected to the portal where your new tokens await.
For customers who have partners, you have to accept an agreement stating that you agree to all the pricing and terms you have worked out between you and your partner. Your partner will be able to speed up your purchase by you providing them a Purchase Order (PO) via the order form. Otherwise, they will need to contact an authorized representative to accept and process a quote provided to you by them.
You own all tokens for the life that you have a subscription with Trifecta Teams. Tokens are not static to a specific user, which means that if you have an employee leave and you want to activate the telephone system on a new user then you will not be required to purchase a new token.
Tokens are automatically recovered when your system administrators disable/ decommission an Active Directory account with telephony enabled.
Frequently asked questions
1. I have extra tokens in my tenant and I would like to share those with other tenants. Is this possible?
- No. All tokens are static to an individual tenant.
2. I need to activate a new user and I do not have a PO number.
- Though a PO is not required, it can substantially speed up your order. Otherwise, your partner will need to go through the process of sending a quote.
3. Can I be invoiced monthly for all tokens?
- Yes. Regardless of your subscription, you will get all of tokens you sign up for. The number of tokens depends on the specific plan you chose.
4. I haven't purchased a subscription but I receive billing emails and notifications about new tokens from Trifecta Teams. Why?
- You're the account admin or your email is stated in the Billing settings.
5. What currency am I going to be charged in?
- We accept US currency only ($USD). If your currency is different from US dollars, your subscription price will be converted from US dollars to your local currency.